30.10.13

Tagged: Alphabet meme

My friend Hazel tagged me on Twitter months ago and I'm finally getting around to doing it. I used to post a lot of memes when I first began blogging and this is like a throwback to the old days.

Okay, here we go:

A. Attached or Single?



B. Best friend?



C. Cake or Pie?



D. Day of choice?



E. Essential item?



F. Favorite color?



G. Gummy bears or worms?



H. Hometown?



I. Favorite indulgence?



J. January or July?



K. Kids?



L. Life isn't complete without?



M. Marriage date?



N. Number of brothers/sisters?



O. Oranges or apples?



P. Phobias?



Q. Quotes?



R. Reasons to smile?



S. Season of choice?



T. Tag 5 people.







U. Unknown fact about me?



V. Vegetable?




W. Worst habit?



X. X-ray or ultrasound?



Y. Your favorite food?



Z. Zodiac sign?




Yay, finally done! By the way, all images were grabbed from the intarwebs. :)


Mood Music: ABC Song by Usher